Please select a note...
- 1 of 17 General Information
- 2 of 17 Summary of Significant Accounting Policies
- 3 of 17 Segment Information
- 4 of 17 Contracts for the Account and Risk of the Swiss Life Group’s Customers
- 5 of 17 Premiums, Policy Fees and Deposits Received
- 6 of 17 Details of Certain Items in the Consolidated Statement of Income
- 7 of 17 Income Taxes
- 8 of 17 Financial Assets and Liabilities at Fair Value through Profit or Loss
- 9 of 17 Financial Assets Available for Sale
- 10 of 17 Loans and Receivables
- 11 of 17 Intangible Assets including Intangible Insurance Assets
- 12 of 17 Investment Contracts
- 13 of 17 Borrowings
- 14 of 17 Insurance Liabilities and Reinsurance Assets
- 15 of 17 Employee Benefits
- 16 of 17 Acquisitions and Disposals of Subsidiaries
- 17 of 17 Events after the Reporting Period
17 Events after the Reporting Period
In August 2014, the Swiss Life Group announced the 100% acquisition of CORPUS SIREO, the leading independent German real estate service provider offering real estate asset management for commercial, retail and residential real estate portfolios, real estate investment (fund) management for institutional clients, residential project development and real estate brokerage services. The acquisition still requires approval by the competition authorities and is expected to be closed in the second half of 2014. The acquisition price is EUR 210 million.
By the time that these condensed consolidated financial statements had been completed, management had not become aware of any further events that would have a material impact on the condensed consolidated financial statements as a whole.