Born 1945, Swiss national
Member of the Board of Directors
Peter Quadri received his master’s degree in economics and business administration (lic. oec. publ.) in 1969 from the University of Zurich. In 1970 he joined IBM as a systems engineer and software/operating systems specialist. Following various periods in the USA, Denmark and Switzerland, he held the position of CEO of IBM Switzerland from 1998 to April 2006. He now works as a management and technology consultant.
– Vontobel Holding Ltd, Member of the Board of Directors
– Bühler AG, Member of the Board of Directors
– Zurich Chamber of Commerce, Chairman
– Unitectra Ltd, Chairman of the Board of Directors
– economiesuisse, Member of the Executive Board