Born 1957, Swiss and French national
Member of the Board of Directors
Henry Peter completed his studies in law at the University of Geneva in 1979, and in 1981 he was called to the Geneva bar. Following a pupillage in Geneva, a period of study as a visiting scholar at the University of California in Berkeley and legal work in Lugano, he obtained his PhD at the University of Geneva in 1988. Since 1988 he has been a partner in a law firm in Lugano, currently PSM. In addition, he has held the position of Professor of Business Law at the University of Geneva since 1997. He became a Member of the Swiss Takeover Board in 2004 and a Member of the Sanction Commission of the SIX Swiss Exchange in 2007.
Henry Peter will be put forward for re-election at the General Meeting of Shareholders of Swiss Life Holding on 19 April 2012.
– Sigurd Rück Ltd, Chairman of the Board of Directors
– Cassa Pensioni della Città di Lugano, Member of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee
– Casino de Montreux SA, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Member of the Audit Committee
– Otis, Member of the Board of Directors
– Autogrill Switzerland LTD, Member of the Board of Directors
– Banque Morval SA, Member of the Board of Directors
– PKB Privatbank AG, Member of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
– Sowind Group Ltd, Member of the Board of Directors
– Global Petroprojects Services Ltd, Member of the Board of Directors
– Swiss Olympic Association, Vice Chairman of the disciplinary chamber in charge of doping cases